Sunday, October 2, 2016

Grace and Mercy - A Parting Note

As the Hudson family moves on, I wanted to take a moment and leave a note here for those that read the blog whether they attend Clark Baptist or not.

The past 3 plus years have been a journey and a learning experience. I know I have learned a lot and I pray that God continues to use what He has taught me to share His message of grace and love. I pray that those who have attended Clark Baptist have learned a little more about what it means to be a follow of Jesus Christ.

It was great to see the handful of youth (most are mine) grow and mature. It was nice to see all serve in one form or another from special music, leading worship, or running the sound booth.

I have also enjoyed getting to know everyone who was their when we started, but also celebrated each time a guest came back. It was great to see a family join, another attend regularly for awhile, and a couple of individuals seem to make Clark Baptist their home church.

I was excited to see the everyone dig a little deeper as we grew the amount we gave to the various SBC, IMB, NAMB, and MBC offerings. We increased our goals and hit or exceeded them almost all of the time. That is one way we have seen the faith of those at Clark Baptist grow!

I do pray for Grace and Mercy over Clark Baptist. I pray that God works in the lives of everyone at Clark Baptist. That He helps them become exactly who they are meant to be and do what He has created for them to do. I pray that whoever comes after me is uniquely equipped to Pastor this church for the foreseeable future.

I also pray that God guides the path of the Hudson family. Our time in ministry at Clark has come to an end, but our life of ministry and service to others stretches out as a long road ahead of us.

Please join me in praying daily for the Grace and Mercy for all involved as we go through this transition.

If you want to keep up with pastor Robert, click on the link to my personal blog and follow me there. You can also shoot me an email at pastorrwh@gmail.com

May the Lord's abundant blessings be upon you!

Love,

Robert



No comments:

Post a Comment